If you’re an Amazon Echo user and connectivity issue or don’t how to restart your device, then you need to check these simple steps. Take a glimpse at these steps once.
If you’re facing the connectivity issue
Try these steps
- You need to re-connect your Wi-Fi connection.
- Remember you need a password and if you’re able to see the icon of the lock, means you have to fill up the suitable password, and one thing you need remember that you can’t fill up your Amazon account password here.
- You need to check that other devices can make a connection with your network or not, if not then there’s some issue with your Wi-Fi networks. In such case, you need to get in touch with your Internet service provider, network administrator or technicians.
- Your firmware should be updated (router and modem hardware).
- If on Amazon, you have saved your password of Wi-Fi, but later you have changed then you need to enter your new password.
- For security, often your router uses WPA + WPA2 by default, and if you want to fix the issue of connection, then you need to change your security type to WPA2 or simple WPA. If your router grips the option in which you can set the type encryption, then we recommend you go for AES.
Lessen Wi-Fi Congestions
You may struggle with the conflicting function on your Wi-Fi if your Wi-Fi holds more than one device.
- If free bandwidth is not in use on your network, then you need to power off your devices.
- You need to decrease the distance between your router, modem, and device, may be much distance or device may be blocking the signal strength.
- If there’s any gadget around your device such as ovens, microwave, and fridge, etc. then you need to keep your away from those devices. If you need any Support For Amazon Echo, then you are free to contact professionals.
You need to start your Echo and network hardware again.
You need to start your Echo, Internet modem, and router again, sometimes restarting your device shows your positive change.
1.After powering off your router and modem, you need to wait for a while.
2.Now start your modem and router again.
3.Now you need to wait for a while unless you don’t see your router and modem get fully powered on.
4.When your network hardware on the process of restart then you need to break the connection by unplugging the adapter from your Echo for around 3 seconds hardly. Then again plug it back.
After completion of the restart process, you need to start your Wi-Fi network again.
If still, you are facing the issue, then we recommend you get in touch with router manufacturer or network administrator or simply contact professionals and grab the Amazon Echo Help.
Unable to find Wi-Fi to fulfill the registration of Amazon Device.
If you want to make a connection to your Amazon gadget, like your Kindle e-readers, Fire TV, then the name of your Wi-Fi network is essential plus password as well.
If you want to find the password of your network :
- On your router, you need to check the sticker.
- Take help of the manual’s directions or simply take a look at the installation guide.
- Check out the wireless settings on your gadget, that have already got the link with a network like your system, mobile or MAC.
How to check wireless settings on Windows PCs :
1.Make a left click on the icon of wireless which you see in the taskbar.
2.As you go to Connection tab, you will see the name your network below these options Name or SSID
3.The tab of Security on that you will catch your password next to the option of Network security key.
If you’re still unable to locate your network name or password, you can contact your internet service
For any Amazon Echo Support, you can get in touch with technicians.
Mac OS X
How to check wireless settings on OS X :
1.You need to go to the Utilities folder, and then to Keychain Access app.
2.Make a click on the name of your wireless network and then hit the info button.
3.Now you see the box that resides next to Show Password; you need to check that.
If still, you see no change or any positive output, then you need to get in touch with your internet service provider or simply contact technicians.